"The ACE lectures pointed out the frequently tested areas in the various subjects which helped me focus my studying on the high-yield topics. I could not be happier with the MCAT prep I got from ACE."
Jon W., 38Q, Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine
"ACE helped me prepare extremely well for the MCAT. I thought the lectures in particular were very helpful. I am very happy with my score."
Lauren C, 39S, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
"I tried to prepare for the MCAT on my own initially but got a 27. I was OK with that score but decided to give it another try and do ACE’s study program over the summer. It was ACE’s approach to studying and the access they provide to the best full-length practice tests available that caused my score to jump 10 points."
Seth H., 37R, University of Utah School of Medicine
"ACE was a great value and an effective course. It helped me improve my score by 5 points."
Austin R, 38S, UCLA School of Medicine
"I really enjoyed ACE. I have always recommended this course to everyone. With the resources provided, the quality of instruction, and the pricing - I am shocked by anyone who doesn't choose ACE."
David W, 34, University of Toledo School of Medicine
"In talking with my friends that took other commercial MCAT prep courses, I felt like the experience I received with ACE was much more complete. I got all the strategies, tests, and resources I needed. The study schedule was intense, but it was well worth it. I am very happy with my score."
Rubin M., 41Q, Brigham Young University
"I improved my overall score by 6 points during ACE's MCAT prep course. The structured schedule, help with specific questions, and practice exams helped me increase my relevant knowledge base and feel confident on test day. I'd recommend ACE to anybody."
John M, 35R, The Commonwealth Medical College
Now enrolling for MCAT 2015! Register today and get a jump on the competition!
ACE Online is a comprehensive MCAT course. The program includes all of the practice tests, textbooks, lectures, strategies, and resources you need to ACE the MCAT.
Every year since 2005, ACE’s students that report following the course structure in its ENTIRETY have AVERAGED between the 80th and 90th percentiles on the real test. Every year, we have had multiple students with 99th percentile scores. If you have the discipline to follow the program, you can expect similar results.
Included in the cost of every course:
- Kaplan MCAT 2015 Complete 7-Book Subject Review (Value $249.99; www.barnesandnoble.com)
- AAMC Online Practice Questions Associated with The Official Guide to the MCAT 2015 (Value $35; www.e-mcat.com)
- The Official Guide to the MCAT 2015, 4th Edition (Value $35; www.e-mcat.com)
- AAMC MCAT 2015 Full-Length Practice Test 1 - Available Fall 2014
(Value $40; www.e-mcat.com)
- AAMC MCAT 2015 Full-Length Practice Test 2 - Available Spring 2015
(Value $40; www.e-mcat.com)
- Ace Test Preparation Practice Test Questions, Workbook, and Study Guide
- 50+ hours of lectures on the highest yield topics and strategies
- 8 full-length tests (6 are CBT) plus additional practice questions totaling 5000+ practice questions
- 12 week study schedule that can be adjusted to your specific time frame
- Lecture on med school admissions by former admissions committee physician
- Online tutoring on approach to MCAT problems
- All of the strategies and materials you need to Ace the MCAT
Currently preparing students for MCAT 2015!! Register today and get a jump on the competition!
Are you ready to ACE the MCAT?